Tuesday, October 12, 2010

You're Cordially Invited...


Graphic By: aqua324
UPDATE: Due to personal issues which I am TRULY sorry for, the Party has been postponed to Sunday 17th at 3:00 PM EST! The Party Invite is now incorrect, so I apologize. I really have to take this day off. :(

Yes, it's true! CNTM Cycle 1 really is coming soon! Get your sparkling dresses, wear your finest make-up, and head over to LonnaLang's Guestbook on Saturday the 16th to find out who Cycle 1's Models and Judges will be! ;D The time is 2:00 PM EST, to convert it to your Timezone you can use Websites which do just that! For example: http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc The party will actually be held in a Tinychat.com Chatbox, but I'll post the link to it in my Guestbook 5 minutes before the party.

If you aren't able to make it for Timezone Issues, Internet Issues, or anything else then don't worry! ;) I'll post our Cast up on the blog after the Party!

So...search through your closet for the most Sparkling Glamour dresses you have and I hope to see you there!!! ;D
~Carolyn Salt xo



P.S


Our amazing graphic designer is celebrating her Birthday on October 16th (Which is the reason she won't be able to attend the Release Party)! ;)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY AQUA324!

No comments:

Post a Comment