Thursday, November 18, 2010

Task 4

I prepped a lot for this Challenge today. :P First I ripped a big piece of paper apart and labeled half with all the Contestants names on it, then I used the rest and put random clothing items on each of them. I put them into two separate piles..and drew names. Once each of you had one clothing item, I checked all of your Suite's to make sure you had one of whatever item you were assigned.

Here are the items I Picked Randomly (Out of a Hat) For Each of You:

NickyChicky98: A Hat
Melimelia: Mini-Dress (Any kind of short dress)
aqua324: Headband/Bow
pandaeyes239: Jacket/Coat
watermelon2233: Shirt
iswim19: Shoes/Boots
gghgfhjg: Skirt
alexotsaki: Belt
shaz1302-Pants
monojoke- Bracelet

I checked, and you all had at least one of the items I selected for you..now here is the Task.

Modeling Nude may be considered 'disgusting' to some people, but in truth sometimes Employers will ask models to pose without any clothes for Photo Shoots. It can give photo's edge, and sometimes make them more Elegant. Even TV Commercials- I saw one a few months ago where a model is wearing a robe, and she walks down a hall, stripping it all off before reaching for a bottle of perfume. It really adds an effect, and though it can be embarrassing, it's something you should be prepared for. You have two options for this Task, I'm giving you a choice.

You can use the item I gave you above (And ONLY that item) on your Medoll. You can be wearing only that, and NOTHING else except for make-up and any Beauty Parlor Accessories. No shoes, no bags, no necklaces (Unless they were your item). You can do whatever you'd like with the Scenery..I just want you to model off the piece of clothing you were given. Try to make the item stand out a little.. and make sure the Scenery looks classy, not trashy. (This Task was actually done on America's Next Top Model a couple of Season's ago!)

Another option is if you find your item too hard, too easy, or you simply just don't want to do that item..then you can also choose to do it with no clothing items on. Again, you can use beauty parlor accessories and make-up, but nothing else. In this case you'd basically be modeling you off..not an item of clothing. Try to think of scenario's of why you may not be wearing any clothes (Keeping it appropriate though...). Perhaps skinny-dipping, baths, clothing-fittings, etc.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me in my Guestbook or in a Message via Stardoll!



Also, a Modeling Group I absoloutely adore (HeeHeeModelMeXD owned by UKnowULoveMeXD) did a task last Cycle where all Models had to pose nude. Here's some inspiration to get you going..I picked the best from their Challenge. (Just for fun I've included MY entry, which is a little embarrassing because at the time, 7 months ago, I was still learning the tips and tricks of Scenery's and Posing, so it's quite horrible! Haha!)


This was catlover103's entry, titled 'Ocean Princess'


This was C-007.'s entry! It ended up winning the Task! And she went on to win the entire Cycle! ;)


Now Believe it or not, this was MY Entry! (Embarrassing, right?) It was titled 'Nude Swimming in the Moonlight'

Hopefully now you're in a creative mood! Haha! I wish you luck..and I'd like all entries due by:

Deadline: November 25th (A Full Week/7 Days)



Good Luck Ladies,
♥ Carolyn ♥
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment