Sunday, August 22, 2010

About

Carolyn's Next Top Model, hosted by Carolyn (LonnaLang) is fresh and new, coming out in Fall 2010! Her competition is different from others mainly because of the unique prize, the one out of the Prize Package (Listed below) that was most intriguing was the Winner's own 'Medoll Application' for Iphones! They would be created by Carolyn's father, who is a computer programmer and is glad to sponsor his daughter in her quest for Carolyn's Next Top Model.

Carolyn will choose 35 Models (May Vary Depending on How Many Applications Come In) and 3 Other Judges (Which also May Vary) along with graphic designers for each Cycle. Each week or so they'll be given tasks to complete, and then the judges will gather to make the final decision of who will go that week, even though the main decision is up to Carolyn herself.

The graphic designers come in after each decision from the Judges has been made, because each week or so there will be a small Tinychat.com Party (Nothing TOO fancy, but contests which are just for fun, and Best Dressed) where the CNTM Graphic Team will construct an Invite for all the models and judges, and the Graphic Designers to attend.

It's new, fresh, and Carolyn's hoping it will be a huge success. "When I thought of it, and I planned it out, it seemed like it was so perfect and like it would take off in an instant in my mind...but now I'm not so sure, so I'm just going to try and advertise and push it as much as I can. I have until Fall, so I should be able to get at least 43 Applications in...even if it doesn't work out...What the heck!? At least I can say I tried!" She exclaims.

A great thanks to all who apply, good luck, and I hope to see you on the Runway!

No comments:

Post a Comment